Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where bloggers are encouraged to post their own top ten list responses to the topic of the week. This week’s topic is: Top Ten Books I’ve Read So Far in 2015! So far this year, I have managed to read a total of 16 books towards my goal of 36 – I am a little behind where I had hoped to be by the half way point of the year, but I have been making good progress recently and am confident that I will ultimately reach my goal. Let’s get started with naming my favorite reads so far this year!
1. To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han
2. Winter’s Heart, book 9 in The Wheel of Time Series by Robert Jordan
3. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern – I know, this one was a re-read but I still love it!
4. Bitch Planet #1 by Kelly Sue DeConnick – Now for something completely different, an excellent comic book that speaks to women’s issues.
5. A Crown of Swords, book 7 in The Wheel of Time Series by Robert Jordan
6. Lord of Chaos, book 6 in The Wheel of Time Series by Robert Jordan
7. The Shadow Rising, book 4 in The Wheel of Time Series by Robert Jordan
8. The Great Hunt, book 2 of The Wheel of Time Series by Robert Jordan
9. The Eye of the World, book 1 of The Wheel of Time Series by Robert Jordan
10. Inferno, book 4 in The Robert Langdon Series by Dan Brown
What are the Top Ten Books You’ve Read in 2015? Leave me a link to your Top Ten Tuesday post in the comments below! Don’t have a blog, but want to share your Top Ten with me all the same? Then feel free to list them in a comment below! Until next time<3