Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke the Bookish where bloggers are encouraged to post their own top ten list responses to the topic of the week. This week’s topic is: Ten Books I’d Love to Read With My Book Club/If I Had A Book Club. Knowing myself the way I do, I know I would not pick a book club which focused on a specific genre. Therefore, my book club would be more focused on reading the same book as a group of people and then talking about it. Here are my top ten choices for books I wish I could have had that experience with. Goodreads information for each book can be found by clicking the cover art!
1. Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira
2. Just Listen by Sarah Dessen
3. Impulse by Ellen Hopkins
4. 11/22/63: A Novel by Stephen King
5. The Millennium Trilogy by Stieg Larsson
6. The Pact by Jodi Picoult
7. His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman
8. Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West by Gregory Maguire
9. The Giver Quartet by Lois Lowry
10. Bloodsucking Fiends, Book 1 of A Love Story by Christopher Moore
What are your Top Ten Tuesday picks for books you would want to read with a book club? Leave me a link to your Top Ten Tuesday in the comments below! Don’t have a Top Ten Tuesday post? No problem, feel free to leave me a comment with your picks for today’s topic!