After spending the past week helping my mother and grandmother move, I have returned to my sense of normalcy. As such, normal blogging activities (i.e. weekly posts) will be back in effect on Wednesday. I will, of course, be doing more casual forms of blogging in between now and then mostly via my Tumblr blog. In addition, my ask box is always open for readers/followers who want to get in contact with me regarding anything from books to the non-bookish, I am always up for a good chat!
So this is what you have to look forward to the next two weeks:
- Want to Read Wednesday #3; October 1st
- Friday Book Review – The Atlantis World by A. G. Riddle; October 3rd
- Book to Movie Monday #1; October 6th
- Want to Read Wednesday #4; October 8th
- Friday Book Review or Reading Discussion/Update – Angels and Demons by Dan Brown; October 10
- Book to Movie Monday #2; October 13
Currently in the works is a collaborative project between myself and the lovely Morgan of Slithering Ink for a Book to Movie Monday set of posts where we will be discussing Veronica Roth’s Divergent.
I am wishing you the best lovelies, I am glad to be back and am looking forward to the coming weeks!~